About the Role
We are looking for engineers that are positive, supportive, self-starters who can help us build out our onQ application. As an early member of the engineering team, you will have the opportunity to help shape and define our culture and processes as we scale the business and team. You will also have the opportunity to dive headlong into exciting challenges around content engagement, complex organization and group relationships, sentiment analysis and reporting, integration with social network and collaboration system, and building a robust API for integration. We are well funded and have excellent prospecting and partnership opportunities, and have an experienced, successful core leadership team.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience developing dynamic, highly interactive user interfaces for the web
- Experience with Node, ReactJS, Express, and Redux is preferred
- Understanding of server side technology like Java and Node.js
- Developing and deploying applications on AWS or Heroku
- Scrum, Agile Process, Unit Testing & Test Driven Development
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
To apply for this opening, or if onQ sounds like a great fit for you, please email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].