Exclusively for Boeing team members
Winning in the Work World
Winning in the Work World is a pioneering program designed to help students and recent graduates develop the right interpersonal Power Skills to get a head start in their careers. Learn the insider skills that employers don’t necessarily tell you about, but expect. Knowing how to stand out in all the important 5% situations will be a significant differentiator in your career journey!
Advance your career with these Power Skills:
- • First Impressions
- • Having the ideal mindset and determining your winning approach
- • Behaviors that set you apart in an organization
- • Learning the written and unwritten rules of the game
- • Scenarios you will face in the workplace
- • Building networks internally and externally
Learn conveniently and collaboratively online anytime, anywhere.
Get started in a few steps:
- • To begin, click the “Get Started” button above.
- • Click “Join” to access the course.
- • Provide your info and start learning!
As an international trainer, speaker, author, and coach, he has worked with thousands of leaders in 30+ countries. His career spans 25 years working for Fortune 500 companies including: Starbucks (Chief Learning Officer), YUM Brands Inc. (VP of Yum University and Global Learning), PepsiCo, and Motorola (Singapore). His expertise helps leaders stand out and get noticed in their corporations, even in an increasingly competitive global market place. He is the creator of the “Global Executive Mindset (GEM)” and “Winning in the Work World (W3)” programs. Stephen has also authored five books including his latest: You’re Hired- Now What Do You Do? The College Student’s Ultimate Playbook to learning the Rules and Winning in Any Organization!