About the Role
We are looking for engineers that are positive, supportive, self-starters who can help us build out our onQ application. As an early member of the engineering team, you will have the opportunity to help shape and define our culture and processes as we scale the business and team. We want engineers who enjoy working with modern front-end technologies like React, Express, Redux, Webpack, etc.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience developing dynamic, highly interactive user interfaces for the web
- Experience with Node, ReactJS, Express, and Redux is preferred
- Developing and deploying applications on AWS or Heroku
- Scrum, Agile Process, Unit Testing & Test Driven Development
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
To apply for this opening, or if onQ sounds like a great fit for you, please email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].